Saturday, October 16, 2010

WHAT A TANGLED WEB MEMO BOARD WE WEAVE

so...with it being the halloweeny season...i was wanting a spooktacular way of displaying some cards and other goodies...and then this idea of a spider web memo board popped into my head!...

rumaging around my crafting cave...i found a 12" by 24" inch canvas that was from my "drip painting" days...greenbean pollack just didn't have a good ring to it!...lol....anywho...covered the canvas with some black fleece using my staple gun....then grabbed some 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon and worked out a spider webbie pattern...

 
at the intersections...i put a tiny white brad in...to keep everything in place...and the wrapped the remaining ribbon around to the back and stapled...

 
now i can just slide whatever goodies underneath the ribbon!...what a terror-ific way to display during the spooky season!...

****check out my linky party directory on the sidebar to see where i'm linking to this week!...

18 comments:

home.garden.living said...

I like that idea! It looks great.

Chrissy

MeMe said...

So creative. I love it.

Vanessa said...

You are one clever lady! Thanks for sharing this cute idea!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

I'm kind of in love with this! What a creative twist on a memo board! Maybe I'm a little bias because Halloween is my favorite holiday...but I really do think this is fantastic! Great work!
Amie @ http://www.kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/

Sawdust Girl said...

This is so clever and cute! I just linked this on my Facebook page. Awesome idea.

Unknown said...

Genious idea!

TheLastOfNine said...

Very cute, any spider would love to be on your web!
Gloria

Scrappy Mel said...

So creative!! What a clever way to display Halloween items! :)

Wende said...

Really cute! Love how you think out side the box!

Heather L. said...

This is adorable! Great job!

Jenni said...

what an adorable idea! gonna keep this one in the files to do for next year!

Dacia said...

I like this is pretty awesome!

leemeandthegirls said...

That is so adorable! I LOVE IT!

Donene said...

Love your creativeness! It is great I love the idea! Thanks for your nice comments!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I featured this today. Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunday Showcase Party. I greatly appreciate it. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

RDRD4 said...

Love it

Lolliscraps said...

Great idea! So cool!

Wendy said...

This is super cute, my daughter would love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails