Monday, August 29, 2011

FLOWER POWER

so...do you have some stamp sets that have the itty bittiest sentiments?...well...get 'em out and ink up to make some adorable embellies!....just grab a silk flower and stamp on the a petal with stazon ink!...cute, huh?...

stamped flowers

the reason for stazon ink?...that way it won't bleed...

stamped flowers

stamp for whatever occassion!...

stamped flowers

best thing....if you mess up...just snip off the petal and start over!...no silk flowers?...paper will work just as great!...

****check out my linky party directory to see where i'm linking to this week!...

12 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

In some imaginary land I've never seen - if a hetero guy ever gave these to a girl, he would SO be getting laid that night. Jus' sayin'...

TheLastOfNine said...

This is a sweet little touch, love the flowers you used too.
Gloria

Kendra said...

found you from craft-o-maniac. I pinned your idea. So cute!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for the 'little' stamp tip! Simple, but very effective!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Snowmanlover said...

Oh so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this and never would have ever thought of it! Thanks! (And I found you from Tip Junkie)

Danka Doo said...

Love, love this idea!!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Great idea. I bought a couple of itty bitty stamp sets at Michaels from their dollar bin because I can't help myself and will buy anything if it's a dollar. And...haven't used them! Now I have inspiration!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Sounds like I need some StazOn! Now I know what is so special about it!

Beautiful idea!! Love your flowers!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

This is such an awesome idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

What a cool idea!! Thanks for sharing.

Heather Lynn said...

How neat! I make hair accessories and I use these flowers often. I should try this! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails